Thursday, March 24, 2011

Book Review: An Apple For Zoe by Thomas Amo


Thomas Amo did two things exceptionally well in his introduction to The Forsaken series. First, he pulls the reader in with a chilling  murder mystery involving a creepy serial killer suspect that thinks like a child. The second thing he does is ending the book on a cliffhanger that will make you say, “Oh, come on! Don’t end it now!” Well, maybe you’ll say something else, that’s only what I said.


An Apple for Zoë tells the frightening tale of a series of occult murders in the city of San Francisco and follows Thomas James as he tries to solve a crime very to one that was committed ninety years ago.

I would like to recommend this book for any fans of the paranormal thriller. Thomas James is a very interesting protagonist, and if you like murder mysteries with an occult twist, An Apple for Zoë is a must read. I can’t wait for the second book because like I said, I love a good cliffhanger. Of course, I also hate a good cliffhanger because I’m dying to know what happens. This is a very good start to a promising new series.

No comments: