Thursday, July 21, 2011

Book Review: Stepping Out of My Grave by David Berardelli

David Beradelli's Stepping Out of My Grave is a well crafted, paranormal suspense novel. The best thing about this book is that as soon as  you start reading it, you want to keep reading it.

What do I mean? Allow me to share the first few lines from the novel.

"When I opened my eyes, I found myself standing on the lid of a casket in an open grave. I looked around, dazed and confused."

Yeah, I would be too.

Stepping Out of My Grave tells the story of Jake, who wakes up in his grave after being killed by an out of control vehicle. After his death, Jake learns that he has spiritual powers and runs into Sierra, a young woman with a busted lip, whom he decides to follow home.

This is the start of the reader's adventure.

Stepping Out of My Grave is heart-wrenching, fast paced, and I'd recommend it to anyone who loves a good human interest story, with a little twist of the paranormal.

1 comment:

Penumbra Publishing said...

Great review, thanks for reading!