Sunday, June 19, 2011

Book Review: The Devil Made Me Do It by Amelia James

I have to give a five star rawr rating to Amelia James' The Devil Made Me Do It. 

Look, I'm not ashamed to admit that every once in awhile even I, with my sophisticated taste in literature *pause for laughter* appreciate a good, trashy erotic romance novel.

I rarely review them because, well, most of them are so bad. This one is worth mentioning. I met Amelia James via a face book group she created and found her so cool that I decided to read one of her novels. I then got myself over to Amazon, and picked the one with the hottest cover.

I was not disappointed. I'm going to go out on a limb and say, this is one of the best collections of erotic stories I've come across in a looong time. Priced at 1.49 in Amazon's kindle store, you really have nothing to lose with this spicy hot read from a very promising author. Just download it and allow the tingle we all like to feel in our pants take over you. I know as soon as I get time, I'm going to be downloading another from this author.

A must read for all fans of erotic romance.

No comments: