Saturday, March 24, 2012

My Neurotic Book Affair: Favorite Books of 2011- Unnatural Law Made It

I'm going to start this blog post off with a woo hoo. Why? Well, because I feel honored to have made Shari's favorite Books of 2011 with my YA title, Unnatural Law. You can check out her list, and what other books made it by clicking the link below.


My Neurotic Book Affair: Favorite Books of 2011: Today's the last day of 2011! I can't believe how fast it has gone by. Tonight my plans to ring in the New Year are simple. I'll be hanging...

Thank you Shari! I'll end this with another Wooo Hooo!

2 comments:

Charles O'Keefe said...

congrats Tasha! :) you deserve it, now when do I get to read book 3? ;)

Natasha Larry said...

Thanks. Book 3 is well under way. I'm almost done with it, just needs a little finesse.